Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's new

Hey Everyone,
    Well I thought I would write on here because no one has really been updating anyone on whats going on at school! Well its the week before Spring Break and everyone is studying there little butts off, the library is full and everyone is studying except for me because I took all of my exams last week, when everyone else was just getting their study guides. I am glad all of my exam are over and now I can not wait to go home for Spring Break! Yes, I am going home and I am bring my dear friend Bridget with me! This will be the first time my family will be able to meet her and I can not wait because I know they will like her as much as I do :)....... I will try and keep every one posted on what Bridget and I do during break and I will be taking lots of pictures so I can treasure the moments forever!

~Laura~

1 comment: